Serving: 1 cup veggies
- 1 Cup Zucchini Noodles
- ½ tsp olive oil spray
- ¼ tsp garlic powder (and/or seasoning of choice)
- Cut off ends of zucchini; run the zucchini through a vegetable spiralizer.
- Spray mist about ½ tsp. olive oil into a frying pan; heat on medium/medium high. Add zucchini noodles; sprinkle with garlic powder and/or seasonings of your choice.
- Stir fry about one minute or until al dente. (Cooking too long will cause them to become limp and mushy).
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
To prevent the zoodles from becoming watery in a dish, salt the raw zoodles after spiralizing. Lay the zoodles on paper towels, place more paper towels on top, and gently press down. Let rest 30 minutes. Remove top layer of paper towels and replace with dry paper towels. Roll zoodles up in the paper towels and gently press out remaining moisture. Stir fry according to directions above.
Since college, Jessica has been in business consulting, high school science teaching, and diet coaching.Life coaching is a natural fit for her personality, care for others, and desire to help people live their best lives.
She is an avid dancer, hiker and cyclist.A wife and mother of two beautiful girls, Jessica is especially proud to be a Certified Nia Black Belt teacher, teaching three classes per week on Cape Cod.