Servings: 3 People
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb ground beef (at least 85% lean)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 10 oz tomatoes & green chilis (1 10 oz. can with no added sugar!)
- 2 cups zucchini
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chili powder (optional!)
- 1/4 tsp dried red pepper flakes (optional!)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin ground
- Brown beef in skillet with minced garlic, salt, and pepper
- Drain fat
- Add tomatoes and remaining spices. Cover and simmer on low heat for another 10 minutes.
- Add the zucchini. Cover and cook for about 10 more minutes until zucchini is cooked, but still firm.
Since college, Jessica has been in business consulting, high school science teaching, and diet coaching.Life coaching is a natural fit for her personality, care for others, and desire to help people live their best lives.
She is an avid dancer, hiker and cyclist.A wife and mother of two beautiful girls, Jessica is especially proud to be a Certified Nia Black Belt teacher, teaching three classes per week on Cape Cod.