- 1 – 12 oz package chicken sausage, Andouille flavored. Sliced into rounds
- 4 oz chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into large chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped into large chunks
- 1 – 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Hot sauce to taste
Put all in pot and cook. Can be eaten as is, or served over cauliflower rice or Miracle rice.
Since college, Jessica has been in business consulting, high school science teaching, and diet coaching.Life coaching is a natural fit for her personality, care for others, and desire to help people live their best lives.
She is an avid dancer, hiker and cyclist.A wife and mother of two beautiful girls, Jessica is especially proud to be a Certified Nia Black Belt teacher, teaching three classes per week on Cape Cod.