- Olive Oil
- Scallions or Garlic
- or…stop by your local Trader Joe’s and Stop&Shop and find a bag of cauliflower rice!
Make your own cauliflower rice:
- Grate cauliflower on cheese grater or in a food processor
- Heat olive oil, scallions and/or garlic large saute pan
- Add “rice” until slightly browned.
- Optional salt, pepper, scallions, garlic for taste.
Enjoy as your vegetable side or move “rice” aside and scramble 4 eggs and 2 egg whites for dinner protein! You can have 8oz chicken, pork, or beef instead of eggs.
Since college, Jessica has been in business consulting, high school science teaching, and diet coaching.Life coaching is a natural fit for her personality, care for others, and desire to help people live their best lives.
She is an avid dancer, hiker and cyclist.A wife and mother of two beautiful girls, Jessica is especially proud to be a Certified Nia Black Belt teacher, teaching three classes per week on Cape Cod.